Wednesday, November 12, 2008
David doing what David does best
We don't have to much going on in our lives right now so I thought everyone would get a kick out of seeing David and his adventures. This was all around the same time of year. You can follow the trail with the thanksgiving pie. I didn't know what to do with David while I cleaned up so I put him in the tub and told him to stay there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I remember many of these David events - the tearful phone call on Thanksgiving day and the calls after discovery and cleanup when we laughed to tears about it all! I sure love little David! What would all of our lives be like with out him . . . or any of the kids for that matter!
I am super excited to see the boys in a couple of days!
This reminds me of that dumb movie Black Sheep. Its the seen when the cabin falls and they hit the fridge and Chris Farley says "I think I got some chocolate pudding down my pants" and David Spade replies "We didn't have any pudding".
Post a Comment