Sunday, February 24, 2013

St. George, Utah (May 20, 2012)

 Yes, I am still playing catch-up on blogging. I should do nothing but blog today. What else is there to do on a Sunday when we have the 9:00 church?
This is a little family trip we took down to St. George last summer! It was a really fun trip and the kids absolutely loved it! They keep talking about St. George and how they want to go back. It's nice how easy kids can sometimes be to please. We don't have to put them all on a plane and pay thousands of dollars to take them some fancy place. They really do love all that Utah has to offer. They do want to go back to the California beach however and that Utah can't really compete with. Maybe someday soon.
 We stayed at a nice little condo with Grandma and Grandpa Hamblin. It was hot and that made for perfect swimming (which is all the kids wanted to do anyway).

  We tried to do a little photo shoot while we were down there because I love the red rock, but the kids just wanted to run and play. Oh well, we got a couple cute ones!
This is a picture we will always treasure, Grandma and Grandpa Hamblin with the grand kids :)

 And of coarse swimming! I LOVE this one of Trevor! He was pretty well set for the water.
 I just can't get enough of this little girl and her big eyes! When I saw this swim suit, I had to have it for her!
 We had to take the kids to the Jacob Hamblin house to see where there great-great-great-great-grandfather lived. We lucked out because we were the only ones there and so we had the house to ourselves.
 Jacob Hamblin's wagon.

 Trevor was tired and grumpy at the temple visitor center. I think this picture is hilarious! Here they are below Christ and Trevor looks like its the end of the world.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love these St George pictures. It's fun to see Todd's family at the Jacob Hamblin house since I'm sure our husbands have been going there since they were young. I'm glad it was such a fun trip.